2014: World Bank office in Romania wanted to organize a conference in order to mark the end of the national legislation evaluation procedure, achieved by the World Bank, at the request of the Romanian Government and known under the name ROSC (“Report on the Observance of Standards and Codes”). The Conference for the Report on the legal status of insolvency and the protection of creditors’/debtors’ rights in Romania (ICR/ROSC), was organized in partnership with the Ministry of Justice and the Legal, Discipline and Immunity Commission of the Chamber of Deputies and it took place at the Palace of the Parliament. The conference was held by World Bank experts, Romanian judges and professionals in the area of business law.
The next day after the conference, they also wanted to organize a stakeholders workshop on Romania insolvency and creditor rights.
2015: World Bank office in Romania wanted to organize Conference on Legal Status of Insolvency of Legal Entities and Insolvency of Individuals – Challenges and Opportunities organized in partnership with the Ministry of Justice and the Juridical, Disciplinary and Immunities Committee of the Chamber of Deputies.
For both the events, World Bank requested also the graphic concept & execution of all the visual materials.
- event management
- coordinating with the World Bank team in order to plan the event according to their requirements
- manage and coordinate suppliers and all event logistics (venue, catering, travel);
- coordinate suppliers, handle client queries and troubleshoot on the day of the event to ensure that all runs smoothly and to budget;
- make sure that insurance, legal, health and safety obligations are followed;
- oversee the dismantling and removal of the event and clear the venue efficiently;
- produce post-event evaluation
- graphic design
- create a unique visual concept for the events
- create de graphic layout for: reports cover, roll-ups, CDs, folders etc
- produce the participants folders with the necessary materials